Last Updated: September 27, 2016
Payment processing services for customers on Dovetale are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a customer on Dovetale, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Dovetale enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Dovetale accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize Dovetale to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Dovetale uses Stripe to process all payments across the platform. We try to break down all the fees in the statements that you receive before any charges are made. Stripe charges 2.9% + 30¢ per successful charge. Learn more about Stripe’s pricing here.
Limitations of Liability.
Neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, holding companies, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors, service providers, or subcontractors will be liable:
- For losses or damages alleged to result from our failure to properly complete a transaction
- For losses or damages alleged to result from our delay in completing a transaction
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in Your Bank Account or have not timely deposited sufficient funds with us to make the transaction
- If your system or device was not working properly during your use of the Service and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transaction
- For errors made by you or a Recipient, such as making a transfer to an unintended person or transferring an unintended amount
- For errors by your bank, such as the provision of incorrect bank account information for Your Bank Account
- For losses or damage arising from your misuse or inability to use the Service Website, whether due to reasons within our control or not
- For losses or damage to you from our inability to complete a transaction because we are prohibited by law or for losses or damage caused as a result of actions taken due to our obligations under applicable law or order; or
- Due to circumstances beyond our control (such as failure or interruption of telecommunications or data transmission systems) that prevent or affect the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.